Consulting & Coaching
As a licensed mental heath counselor, school counselor, teacher, parent, speaker, and writer, Brenda has expertise and experience from a variety of settings in mental health, education, community, and ministry. Brenda has worked in both inner city and rural settings, both private and public venues, and secular and faith-based organizations. Let Brenda share her expertise with you in the following areas either as a consultant or coach:
- Writing, speaking, editing, or social media.
- Mental health, emotional, or behavioral needs.
- Education training, pedagogy, advocacy, professional development in areas of public education, learning styles, student behavior, curriculum development, self-care, team building, career education, and meeting needs of difficult learners.
- Non-profit or ministry development.
- Community and multi-cultural context for organizations and non-profits.
- Life and work balance.
- Grant writing related to mental health, child development, education, youth needs, or behavioral needs.
You are always encouraging. Most friends I have do not have encouragement as one of their gifts. I don’t know how we ever became friends sometimes. But talking and working with you is awesome. I always leave our meetings feeling challenged. Thank you for all your help! –Darlene, coaching client
For more information on consulting or coaching work in these areas, contact Brenda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 260-336-3387.