Do you ever wonder, “How do you really do this Christian thing? What does it really look like to walk out your faith?”
If you have, then we are so glad you’re here! These types of questions have come from new Christians as well as seasoned Christians and are good to ask. However, sometimes the answers we receive can be confusing, burdening us with such a big to do list that we are quickly overwhelmed.
The Word of God speaks clearly against these types of religious activities for activity sake. Growth as a Christian is not easy, but the strategies are simple.
- Start with a Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Cultivate Your Relationship with Jesus.
- Live Your Worship Everyday.
- Romans 12:1-2
- Our Love and Worship for God should be lived out in our thoughts, actions, and heart.
- Our Love and Worship should be truth based instead of emotion based.
We are incapable of living the life Jesus has called us to live, but thankfully he promises we don’t have to do it on our own. As we learn more about his character, his promises, and his sacrificial and everlasting love for us, our lives will be radically changed.
Please comment or email us if you have any questions about this podcast or want to talk further about growing in your faith.